Skating Rink Open
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 4 to 9 p.m.
Saturday Noon to 8 p.m.
Sunday Noon to 5 p.m.
Special Events When required, minimum one week notice
The rink will be open for above posted hours as long as the temperature is no more that +5ªC or less than -20ªC with wind chill.
Everyone is welcome to come and enjoy skating at Homesteader Community League Rink. To skate at the rink you must have a community league membership or pay $2.00. This season only one full rink of ice was made so there are specific times for family skating and for hockey. During the family skate time there will be no hockey sticks allowed on the ice. For skaters without their own pair of skates or helmet, Homesteader has both for you to borrow while you are at the rink. There is a concession which will be selling drinks and food items. Come and enjoy outdoor skating.
Skating Rink Rules:
1. All persons under the age of 18 must wear a skating helmet. All persons 18 and over who skate without a skating helmet do so at their own risk. Helmets are available to borrow at the rink.
2. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the fenced confines of the community league.
3. Any person under 8 years old must have a responsible person over the age of 14 with them.
4. All rules posted within the facility must be adhered to.
5. All persons must obey the Rink Supervisor.
6. All vehicles must be parked in the paved parking lot. No vehicles are allowed on community property according to City of Edmonton By Laws.
If the above rules are not obeyed you will be asked to leave the rink.